Join us for our next employment law seminar, Protecting Your Assets When Employees Leave – Trade Secrets and More, on Thursday, March 28.
Denny Major will discuss how employers are investigating and taking action on employee theft of company information including:
- Reasons why employees steal company information
- Process for investigating departing employees, including a discussion on investigatory and technology tools
- Litigation involved
- How to avoid or reduce theft in your company
- Case examples
The presentation will be lived streamed to our offices in Charleston, Columbia, Florence and Greenville so you can attend in the city of your choice. HSB is an approved SHRM provider and courses are approved for SHRM, HRCI and SC CLE credits.
Coffee and networking will begin at 8:00 AM and the seminar will be held from 8:30 – 9:30 AM. Visit www.hsblawfirm.com/events to register.
2019 Employment Law Series Schedule:
- March 28: Protecting Your Assets When Employees Leave – Trade Secrets and More, Denny Major
- April 25: Offer Letters and Employment Contracts: The Terms of Employment, Perry MacLennan
- May 23: ICE Audits and Employer Compliance, Garrett Steck
- June 27: Social Media, Drone Usage and OSHA, Demetrius Pyburn