Join Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd’s Employment Law team for our first webinar of the new year. On January 28, from 12-1 PM, Perry MacLennan and Chris Gantt-Sorenson will address what Employers can expect from a Biden Administration and provide a federal and state legislative update.
Perry and Chris will cover some of the top issues Employers should anticipate from the new Administration, including:
- The future of the Affordable Care Act
- COVID-19 Employer Guidelines
- Expansions of Paid Leave (FAMILY ACT)
- Labor Relations Policies and Programs
- Minimum Wage Increases
- Increased Anti-Discrimination Enforcement
Please click here to register for the webinar.
We invite you to submit any questions via registration or to Brittany Hill.
HSB is an approved SHRM provider and this course will be submitted for SHRM, HRCI and SC CLE credits.