Join Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd’s Chris Gantt-Sorenson and Katie Busbee on September 28, from 12-1 PM, for our next employment law webinar covering the federal and state laws applicable to pregnant, postpartum and nursing employees. The webinar will cover how the following laws apply to pregnant, postpartum and nursing mothers as well as how they interact with each other:
- Pregnant Workers Fairness Act (PWFA);
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA);
- South Carolina Pregnancy Accommodations Act;
- Providing Urgent Maternal Protections for Nursing Mothers (PUMP) Act;
- South Carolina Lactation Support Act; and
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
We invite you to submit any questions via registration or to Brittany Hill.
HSB is an approved SHRM provider, and this course will be submitted for SHRM, HRCI and SC CLE credits.