Join us on December 1, 2021, as we challenge the current thinking that any mention of religion in the workplace runs afoul of discrimination and harassment prohibitions under Title VII or that religious diversity requires a workplace devoid of religion. Chris Gantt-Sorenson will discuss this timely topic with Nina Boe, Workplace Program Associate with the Tanenbaum Center for Interreligious Understanding, and Mike Ungar, a member of the Workplace Advisory Council to the Tanenbaum Center for Interreligious Understanding. The three presenters will:
- explore the impacts of religious bias in the workplace;
- help you understand how religious bias can impact employee retention;
- discuss faith-based employee resource groups;
- provide tips on how to navigate discussions around politics that invariably arise in faith discussions; and
- explain what Title VII requires employers to do.
Click here to view this complimentary webinar presented by HSB’s Employment Law team.
We invite you to submit any questions via registration or to Brittany Hill.
HSB is an approved SHRM provider and this course will be submitted for SHRM, HRCI and SC CLE credits.
Learn more about our DEI Webinar Series here.